“God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved;
God will help her when morning dawns.”
The Living Hope Women’s Ministry exists:
– To serve women in the name of Jesus.
– To create opportunities for women of all ages and in all stages of the Christian walk to study and learn together.
– To fellowship with each other and to serve other women inside and outside the church building.
– To host a variety of events that will appeal to different age groups and interests.
– To ensure that all activities promote and encourage each woman’s relationship with God, other Christian women and her community.
We would like to start up a Women’s Bible study in the near future.
In April we host a Women’s Spring Tea. In addition to wonderful fellowship and fabulous food, we have a program to help each of us grow in God and begin to live life as a new creation.
(2 Cor. 5:17)
Every December we hold a Christmas Brunch centered around a theme. The program incorporates multi-generational presentations including music, scripture, teaching, and performing arts.
Our next event will be a Women’s Christmas Brunch on Dec. 4th. “Hope” is our theme for this event.